Since Pakistan is an agricultural country, the importance of financial needs of farmers/growers cannot be ignored. SME-Agri is specifically designed for agri-based customers as it enables them to meet their requirements such as procurement of seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and equipment etc. for their regular crops. SME-Agri also accommodates cash flow requirements of Agri Fertilizer dealers. Moreover, fisheries segment has also been accommodated in order to meet the requirements of fish seeds & feed, manure charges, expansion and rehabilitation of ponds and cold storage etc.
- Loan amount varies as per requirements of the customer on case-to-case basis.
- Facility types under this product include Running Finance for day-to-day cash flow requirements along with guarantee facility as sublimit.
- Facility is sanctioned for one year, renewable at expiry.
- Loan is secured via Agri Land/any other property as collateral.
- Loan amount is up to 60% of the market value of agri property or 85% FSV of residential & commercial property.
- The facility is renewed annually.
- Pricing is KIBOR-based and negotiable as per business volume/turnovers.
Rates and Charges:
|Processing Fee (Upfront with LAF)||As per SOC (non-refundable)|
|Documents charges||Actual cost of revenue and special adhesive stamps|
|Legal charges||Actual & approved charges of lawyers on the Bank’s approved panel|
- Customer Request Letter.
- Borrowers’ Basic Fact Sheet.
- Audited Financial Statements.
- Business Profile.
- Six Months’ Bank Statement.