Silkbank Ready Line: Khwahishon ko Chalne do
Our financial needs change at different stages of our lives. Whether it is realizing your dreams, starting a new career, beginning a new chapter with your loved one, or planning your child’s education, Silkbank’s Ready Line is here to start that journey with you. Silkbank Ready Line is an evergreen running finance facility which provides you speedy access to credit line and that too with complete peace of mind and utmost convenience.
Features & Benefits:
- Personal Running finance facility of up to Rs 2.0 Million
- No collateral requirement.
- Pay off your expensive debts like credit cards and personal loans
- Variable rates linked to KIBOR.
- Markup only on utilized amount
- Free first Silkbank Visa Debit Card
- Attractive discounts on Silkbank Visa Debit Card
- Phone banking services available 24 hours a day
How to spend through Silkbank Ready Line:
- Visa Debit Card
- Cheque book
- Pay order
- SilkDirect Internet Banking and SilkMobile
- Be a Pakistani national residing in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Hyderabad, Peshawar or Faisalabad.
- Salaried Individual with a minimum monthly income of Rs 40,000
- Be 21 to 65 years of age
Get in touch with us now for the instant cash. We will be glad to cater your financial needs.
Balance Transfer Facility
Ready Line provides you with the most affordable rates in the market. You can now repay your expensive debts on credit cards and other personal loans with reduced mark-up rates by transferring your balance on Ready Line.
Pay For Only As Much As You Use
Now you don’t need to pay mark-up on the entire credit line that has been extended to you. With Ready Line, you only have to pay mark-up on the utilized amount and only for the number of days it has been utilized. Manage your account as you deem fit and according to your needs. Monthly repayment comprises of mark-up for the number of days the facility has been used plus 1.5% of the principal of the outstanding balance.
Easy Access Nationwide!
You can access your Ready Line Account through any of our 85 branches across Pakistan or through any Silkbank, 1 Link or MNET ATM. So you now have unlimited access to your funds round the clock.
You can make your monthly payments through following channels;
- Interbank Funds Transfer (IBFT)
- Silkbank Direct Internet Banking Facility
- Drop Box
Serving you 24/7
In case you have any queries, need some account-related information or have to request a pay order, you can call our toll-free line at 111-100-777 at any time. Our Phone Banking Officer will be pleased to assist you.
To avail the Ready Line facility, you should:
- Be a Pakistani National residing in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Islamabad
- Have a minimum monthly income of Rs. 40,000/- if you are a Salaried person and Rs. 50,000/- if you are a Self-employed Businessman (SEB) or Self-employed Professional (SEP).
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Online banking facility in 33 cities of Pakistan
- Offered in major cities of Pakistan, i.e. Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and adjoining areas of Islamabad including Hattar, Taxila and Wah
- Country wide 24/7 Silkbank ATM network and also network accessible from 1LINK and MNet
- Worldwide acceptability of Silkbank Visa Debit Card
- Optional Life Insurance (Credit Protector
- Application form
- Copy of CNIC
- Proof of employment or business
- Salary Slip / Salary Certificate in case of Salaried
- Bank Statement for the last 1 year in case of SEB / SEP
To avail the Ready Line facility, visit the nearest branch of Silkbank. For further information,
- Call us at 111-100-333
- Visit silkbank.com.pk
- Write to us at email@example.com