SME Cash Ease
SME Cash Ease (Local Bill Discounting Program) is a liquidity solution for SME level businesses to maintain a profitable working relationship with their client companies. Cash Ease offers a bill discounting facility for the suppliers/vendors of large local concerns.
Many times, SME businesses are hard-pressed for operating capital as their supplies are subjected to agreed credit periods with their client companies, for the realization of payment. This pressure is absorbed by the supplier/vendor as part of the cost of goods delivered.
- Avail a loan up to Rs. 25 million for one year, renewable at expiry.
- No collateral required. Invoices discounted serve as security along with Personal Guarantee(s) of Proprietor, Partners & Directors.
- Loan amount is up to 90% of the invoices value generated through supplies.
- The facility is renewed annually.
- Pricing is KIBOR-based and negotiable as per business volume/turnovers.
Rates and Charges:
|Processing Fee (Upfront with LAF)||As per SOC (non-refundable)|
|Documents/Legal Charges||Actual cost of revenue and special adhesive stamps|
- Customer Request Letter.
- Borrowers’ Basic Fact Sheet.
- Audited Financial Statements.
- Business Profile.
- Six Months’ Bank Statement.