Sunehra Kal is a comprehensive financial planning package exclusively designed to cater all your financial needs. It gives you the dual benefit of protection along with potentially higher returns over the long-term on your savings and investments. The plan is underwritten by EFU Life Assurance Ltd.
With Sunehra Kal you can now turn all your dreams into reality by responding timely to the changing circumstances and achieving your goals like buying a new car, a beautiful home and contentment of your family, financial security, funds for child’s marriage and of course a comfortable retirement.
For more information regarding Sunehra Kal, visit your nearest Silkbank Branch or call 111-100-333 where our Phone Bankers are ready to assist you round the clock.
Investment with a Safety Net
Sunehra Kal provides a guaranteed level of life insurance protection and offers the facility of selecting a low to high level of sum assured.
Access to Savings
Sunehra Kal provides complete access to the accumulated fund value at all times.
In case of an unfortunate death of the life assured during the rider term the Family Income Benefit ensures a quarterly income payment to the family till the end of the rider term, in order to ensure the family’s basic expenses are met.
Waiver of Premium
In case of any partial or permanent disability that compels the life assured to discontinue his occupation, the premium is waived. In such cases, EFU Life pays the premium while the policy benefits remain intact.
Applicable Ages and Terms
- The plan is available to individuals aged 18 to 60 years (next birthday).
- There is no maximum term of the plan.
- The minimum annual premium under the plan is Rs. 15,000.
You may also attach the following optional benefits with Sunehra Kal.
- Additional Term Assurance: This Additional Term Assurance benefit enables you to increase the level of your sum assured in addition to the basic life cover.
- Accidental Death and Disability: The Accidental Death and Disability benefit provides an extra layer of protection in case of an accidental death or disability.
- Lifecare: The Lifecare benefit provides an additional lump sum while the policy continues in case of diagnosis or occurrence of the below mentioned 15 critical illnesses
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery
- Heart Attack
- Kidney Failure
- Loss of Limbs
- Loss of Speech
- Major Head Trauma
- Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis